Wednesday, 15 June 2016

How can I get my child assessed?

How can I get my child assessed?

At St Mary’s we collect a range of assessment data on students which includes ability and achievement tests, along with teacher and parent nominations and observations to help us identify gifted students. Individual IQ  assessments need to be done externally by trained psychologists. Please contact your child’s class teacher to discuss this further if this is an area you would like to investigate.

Useful resources and Links



Post a Comment